Tuesday, January 13, 2009

One of my Little Buddies


I have been doing a lot of experimenting with several websites, many of which share data or cross post information and photos. You may have noticed different older photos or posts somewhat out of context. All of the recent activity has been part of a learning process. Among the sites I have been exploring and testing besides blogger are: facebook, multiply, flickr, and youtube along with some expanded Blackberry functionality. Most of them baffle my aging mind and things aren't as intuitive as they used to be but I am starting to find some advantages and usefulness to several of them. I intend to narrow my use and try to post more frequently once I find comfort in the various options. Right now I am liking MULTIPLY. See my page at: www.leebracken.multiply.com

1 comment:

Janet said...

I was so happy to find your blog. Lee, I happy you are so advanced in all this tech., but I'm lucky to post a blog (accidentally). It was great to look at the pictures.