Sunday, September 7, 2008

ATV Ride


On Saturday, Sept 6 Charlene and I joined with 4 other couples for a day ATV ride. (Ron and Elaine Terry, Mike and Dori Singleton, Rulon and Shirley Jones, Kendall and Ilene Simkins.) After an early morning breakfast at Dennys in Cedar we drove to the mouth of Parowan canyon. From there we unloaded and went over the mountain. We stopped at Yankee Meadow reservoir and then proceeded to Panguitch Lake. After a loop north of the lake we returned back over the mountain. It was a beautiful day and a very scenic trip. To view more pictures go to:


2 comments:

Ian and Lara said...

Looks like so much fun! I bet you were sore afterward though! Those are some really gorgeous pictures!

The Clay's said...

I randomly found your guys' blog! I love seeing all of your guys' pictures. You need to teach my parents how to do this!